Treat yourself to a hand poured soy candle inspired by the City of Lexington! This candle has the spectacular aroma of Apple, Maple, and Bourbon.
The use of the term "Bourbon" for the whiskey has been traced back to the 1820’s. The term began to be used in Kentucky in the 1870’s. While bourbon may be made anywhere in the United States, it is strongly associated with Kentucky in particular. This hand poured soy candle is a twist on the traditional apple scent with a unique hint of maple and bourbon. This soy wax candle is infused with essential oils, including Cinnamon.
- Southern Elegance Candle Co.
- Fresh apples and blend in a touch of vanilla, maple, and a punch of smooth bourbon.
- Premium Soy Blend
- Soy Wax is eco-friendly and renewable, American grown, sustainable, and carbon neutral.
- Sizes: 11 oz Tumbler, 8 oz Mason Jar, 6 oz Travel Tin
- Burn time: 50-55 hours
- Cotton wick braided with thin paper threads.
Handling Time: 5-7 Business Days
For additional shipping and handling information view our terms and conditions that constitute our Handling & Shipping Policy.
Thank you for visiting and shopping Thompson's Vintage Treasures!