Bright Leaf Candles
Treat yourself to a hand poured soy candle inspired by Durham, North Carolina. This candle has the spectacular aroma of tobacco leaf, oriental spice, and warm creamy caramel.
In 1848, the first tobacco factory was built in Durham, NC. The American Tobacco Industry ran by B. Duke soon monopolized the cigarette industry. This fragrance is a blend of tobacco, caramel, and spice. It is a modern take on an old staple with a nod to the new revitalization known as the American Tobacco District in downtown.
- Southern Elegance Candle Co.
- An enticing mix of tobacco leaf and oriental spice provide the perfect foundation for this candle sweetened with a warm, creamy caramel.
- Premium Soy Blend
- Soy Wax is eco-friendly and renewable, American grown, sustainable, and carbon neutral.
- Sizes: 11 oz Tumbler, 8 oz Mason Jar, 6 oz Travel Tin
- Burn time: 50-55 hours
- Cotton wick braided with thin paper threads.
Handling Time: 5-7 Business Days
For additional shipping and handling information view our terms and conditions that constitute our Handling & Shipping Policy.
Thank you for visiting and shopping Thompson's Vintage Treasures!